Frederik’s experience includes complex transactions and merger filings, some of the most well-known abuse cases in EU, several large and multi-jurisdictional competition law damages claim cases and cartel investigations. Frederik also works with procurement law. As former Head of Division at the Danish Competition Authority, Frederik has valuable insight in the authorities’ administrative and business procedures and working methods.
Highlights (Panel content)
- Clear Channel Denmark A/S before The Danish Competition Appeals Board and The Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court in a case concerning coordination of rebates
- Baneby Konsortiet (NREP, Novo Holdings and Industriens Pension) in connection with the acquisition of a part of Jernbanebyen
- Bison Acquisition Corp in connection with the acquisition of Inter Pipeline Ltd.
- NREP on the takeover of management and development of Dades’ properties
- Jacob Holm & Sønner on the sale to Glatfelter Corp.
- Arbejdernes Landsbank on the acquisition of shares in Vestjysk Bank
- HMN Naturgas I/S before The Danish Competition Council, The Danish Competition Appeals Board, The Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court and The Danish Eastern High Court in a case concerning coordination of subscription prices for the servicing of natural gas boilers to end users
- Nets regarding the merger with the Italian Nexi
- AIP Management with the acquisition of a 30% share of the English provider of energy-efficient trains Agility Trains East
- CD Pharma AB before The Danish Competition Council, The Danish Competition Appeals Board and The Danish Maritime and Commercial High Court in a case concerning abuse of dominant position/excessive pricing
Rankings (Panel content)
Frederik André Bork is topranked in Chambers and Partners and recognised as Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500.
“He is very responsive and easy to communicate with. He has a deep knowledge and a great network within the authorities. He deeply understands how authorities work and how to work with them in the best way. I would rate him as very strong in terms of client service, level of sophistication and commercial awareness.” (Client testimonial, Chambers and Partners, 2022).
“Frederik Bork is highly skilled, works with tremendous overview and provides hands-on advice.” (Client testimonial, The Legal 500, 2022).
Medlemskaber (Panel content)
The Danish Association for Competition Law.