Sidsel Sofie Oldenburg is specialised in real estate transactions and gives advice to Danish as well as international clients in both acquisitions and sales of properties and property companies. She has extensive experience within both commercial lease law and general law.
Sidsel joined Bruun & Hjejle in 2020. She came from a position as Attorney and General Counsel at Heimstaden Denmark. Prior to this she spent 10 years in law firms – all years specializing in Real Estate.
Highlights (Panel content)
- NREP on the acquisition of a portfolio, comprising of eight residential properties from the Danish developer Tetris A/S, collectively defined as the Agora Gardens
- Savills Investment Management in connection with the sale of four DSV properties to Macquarie Asset Management
- Patrizia on its acquisition of a large property portfolio consisting of five properties with option to acquire two additional from SF Management and Deutsche Finance
- Octopus Holding P/S – an investor consortium consisting of PenSam, AIP Asset Management (Korea), and Artha Kapitalforvaltning – in the acquisition of Ørsted Global Headquarters in Copenhagen from ATP Ejendomme
- European Logistics Fund 3 in connection with the acquisition of two newly built logistics units in Horsens