Spring til hovedindhold

BWB Partners acquires controlling interest in Holmris Group

15.06.2017

BWB Partners I K/S, a Danish fund managed by BWB Partners, an independent Danish investment management firm, has acquired 60% of the shares in Holmris Group, a leading supplier of furniture and office furniture in Denmark and the fastest growing actor in the Scandinavian furniture industry. The management and the leading employees in Holmris Group will hold on to the remaining 40%.    

 PM Holmris

Since 2011, Holmris Group has increased its turnover tenfold going from DKK 60 million to DKK 678 million in 2016, and expects to continue its organic growth with a further 15-20% in 2017. During this period, export has increased by more than DKK 100 million.

With the new owners, Holmris Group aims to grow its sales figures further within the next five years, primarily through an increased focus on the nearby export markets and the U.S. In order to achieve this, Henrik Holmris and Niels Henrik Lauritzen continue as management and John Dueholm steps in as chairman of the board.

Holmris Group consists of Holmris, Labofa, Holmris.Designbrokers and 3R Kontor. Holmris Group has more than 260 employees, factories in Bjerringbro and Vemmelev and showrooms in Køge, Løsning, Birkerød, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, London, Rotterdam and Boston. 

BWB Partners is an independent Danish investment management firm advising funds that invest in small and medium-sized companies with strong growth potential. BWB Partners manages two funds, BWB Partners I and II, that make investments on behalf of Danish and international investors. 

Bruun & Hjejle acted as legal adviser to BWB Partners.